Re: Building up a new *user* wiki!

On 2/17/12 1:02 PM, Julian Djamil Fagir wrote:
Hi,

the current situation is that there is no user wiki for about 1 1/2 years,
and no central place where to gather documentation by users. Have e.g. a look
at this thread:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2012/01/06/msg009790.html
This is a great lack for NetBSD, and with a 6.0 release coming some time, a
user wiki is nowadays imho a must-have of every larger Open Source project.

I had a small talk with schmonz in irc (he's developing wiki.netbsd.org), and
I finally got the "permission" I wanted to do something about the wiki
situation.

So... serious question: why not help schmonz get wiki.netbsd.org ready to where it needs to be?

Investing time and effort in setting up a different wiki, acknowledging up-front (as you are doing) that the contents will need migration to wiki.netbsd.org later seems... redundant.