Re: Embedded NetBSD USB

On Jan 24, 2012, at 10:18 PM, David Wetzel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I know the author of the FreeBSD code.
> He would love to see NetBSD using the same USB code.
> It makes a lot of sense, since more drivers would be available and more
> people could use it.
> I bet NetBSD wants USB 3.0 too?

Even USB 2.0 would be great... apparently, NetBSD's USB code doesn't (fully?)
support EHCI transaction translators. Some low/full speed devices don't work
when plugged into a hub, and I also get periodic "missed microframe, TT reset
not implemented, hub might be inoperational" messages. Most of the time, the
hub remains operational, but not always :(
INet: khym%azeotrope.org@localhost |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 36 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++