NetBSD 5.1-amd64 fails to boot in QEMU

Hello.
Recently I've been trying to install NetBSD to my VPS: they use QEMU
(integrated with Xen architecture, I guess) and allow to upload
oneself's hard disk images.
I have had used VirtualBox to prepare the image and it worked well,
but when they have tried to run it, NetBSD kept reloading after

After that, I ran QEMU on my Windows box with the same result: with
GENERIC kernel it hangs and reboots after
booting hd0a:netbsd
10122216+572416+782784 [727680+477736]=0xd19a68

AMD64 installation .iso anso hangs and reboots after
booting cd0a:netbsd
10122912+5691904+783264=0x10d52a0

..and nothing else. What should I do?