Re: add your laptops to http://wiki.netbsd.org/laptops/

Hi,
I suggest these BSD & Linux laptop compatability indexes should cross link
        http://wiki.netbsd.org/laptops/
        http://laptop.bsdgroup.de/freebsd/
        http://tuxmobil.org/mobile_bsd.html
as BSD often shares device drivers, & X is shared with Linux,
so if a laptop runs with one Unix, there's good chances for another.

So who should link first ? I suggest whoever created
        http://wiki.netbsd.org/laptops/
could start, as that list seems smaller than the others.  Once links
are in, request the other 2 to cross link to NetBSD & each other.
Maybe there similar for Solaris etc...  Would become a web ring.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below not above, cumulative like a play script, & indent with "> ".