Re: pkgsrc: lang/php53 broken

In message <20120104.113542.1898388364995441839.taca%back-street.net@localhost>
        on Wed, 04 Jan 2012 11:35:42 +0900 (JST),
        Takahiro Kambe <taca%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:
> Oops.  Accidently, RCS keywords option (-k) applied the patch file in
> my work area.  I tried to reset it but something wrong the procedure
> and I generated wrong distinfo.
I might understand the current status now.  The breakage should be
gone now, but patches/patch-Zend_zend__builtin__functions.c may still
have $NetBSD$ instead of expanded one.

In this case, please remove php53/patches whole directory and update
again with "cvs update -dP" in php53 directory.

Best regards.

--
Takahiro Kambe <taca%back-street.net@localhost>