Re: NetBSD for Web service on a Sparc 2

On 12/30/2011 05:50 PM, peasthope%shaw.ca@localhost wrote:
Now that the Sparc 2 here has PROM version 2.9, I'm again
preparing to net-install.  Given that the system is to have a
simple Web server, which release is recommended?  When I
tackled this originally, there was a mention that 3 or 4
included a Web server whereas 5 doesn't.  Any advice?

Thanks,          ... Peter E.

Why not install your webserver of choice from packages or pkgsrc? Since 5.1
is the latest stable, I would go with that.

--
Rares Aioanei