Re: nfs exports

At Sat, 10 Dec 2011 15:16:44 -0600, Russ Campbell <paigosa%gmail.com@localhost>
wrote:
Subject: nfs exports

> I am trying to export a few directories with nfs using NetBSD 5.1.  If
> I set one to -ro or -maproot, the others are not exported.

Note that /etc/exports is easiest to get right if you specify a whole
local filesystem, and don't try to give different options for different
sub-directories of the same local filesystem.  See the BUGS section in
exports(5).

Debugging mountd(8) is somewhat possible with '-d', but sometimes this
is still a somewhat arcane process, and there's no tool to explain the
implications of a given /etc/exports file vs. the available local
filesystems.

--
                                                Greg A. Woods
                                                Planix, Inc.