Re: How to enable java plugin in firefox 8

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 12:43:40PM -0500, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> On Nov 30,  6:42pm, mayuresh%acm.org@localhost (Mayuresh) wrote:
> -- Subject: Re: How to enable java plugin in firefox 8
>
> | On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 07:56:51AM -0500, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> | > Ok, if I find some spare time I will try it too. Can you post the
> exceptions?
> | >
> | > christos
> |
> | Thanks. Here it is:
>
> I am not sure which certs file it is using, but if it is using cacerts
>
> $ cd $JAVA
> $ keytool -list -keystore jre/lib/security/cacerts
> Password: changeit

See trace below. There was no password.

keytool -list -keystore jre/lib/security/cacerts
Enter keystore password:

*****************  WARNING WARNING WARNING  *****************
* The integrity of the information stored in your keystore  *
* has NOT been verified!  In order to verify its integrity, *
* you must provide your keystore password.                  *
*****************  WARNING WARNING WARNING  *****************

Keystore type: JKS
Keystore provider: SUN

Your keystore contains 71 entries