Re: wip/libreoffice or misc/openoffice?

=>
=> libreoffice is a fork of openoffice.  Some people consider it to be the
=> true openoffice, and openoffice to be the fork (but names follow
=> trademark law).
=>
=> I am not clear on how stable/finished wip/libreoffice is.

   I tried building both misc/openoffice and wip/libreoffice recently on
amd64/current, and both failed to build. I didn't look into the details
at the time, but took the easy way out and loaded wip/libreoffice3-bin.
Someone with a higher pain threshold might want to take a look...

                                    Gary Duzan