Re: Alpine help, please

On 07.11.2011 00:11, Rares Aioanei wrote:
Hi list,

I compiled Alpine (pkgsrc-2011Q3) for my 5-STABLE system and it works
OK, but when I tried to open my inbox on a rather large IMAP Gmail
account, it segfaults. On Free and OpenBSD Alpine works with the same
account with no problems. I tried compiling using pthreads but the
outcome is the same: it stays a while on "Sorting messages" then
segfaults leaving a .core file in ~ . Running GDB shows problems coming
from nanosleep(), telling me that it's indeed a threads problem. Anyone
else having the same issue or should I file a bug?

Thank you in advance.

Hmmm I am not quite sure that nanosleep is the culprit here. Any idea how much memory does it try to eat?

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost