Re: bootable NetBSD CDs

  I am trying to make some NetBSD CDs that will boot on Intel- and
  AMD-based hardware (including systems normally running Mac OS X).  I'm
  pretty sure I understand how to set up the filesystem prior to writing
  the ISO image.  I believe it should contain the following:

Did "./build.sh iso-image", more or less, not do what you want?  I
suggest reading what it did to figure this out.  Are you trying to make
a multiarchitecture cd that boots on i386 and amd64 both?