ethernet problems with bge0

Hi,

I had problems with Ethernet reliability using netbsd, someone here suggested to upgrade the kernel to current. I almost completed the steps (parts of my userland are still broken and I still hope in help on how to fix that).

Sadly, I need to report that I still have Ethernet problems:

bge0: watchdog timeout -- resetting
bge0: block failed to stop: reg 0x2c00, bit 0x00000002
bge0: block failed to stop: reg 0xc00, bit 0x00000002

They are perhaps a bit rarer than before, yet really disturbing. They are long enough that a remote X session or telnet terminal crashes/closes.

Riccardo