Re: Linux emulation with actual Linux installation?

From peasthope%shaw.ca@localhost:

> The Linux system acts as an application invoked by NetBSD?
> Interesting concept.  Is this documented?  Is it too trivial
> for documentation?

> Thanks,         ... Peter E.

It might be nice to be able to run some Linux applications, including for
instance the Adobe Flash Player.

I tried some basic stuff, but it didn't run; I could possibly try again after
looking at the NetBSD Guide and applying some recommendations.

Tom