Re: tracking current pkgsrc / fontforge

Hi Christos,

Christos Zoulas wrote:
You need to de-install and re-install libtool-base. The problem is that the compiler got upgraded and libtool is confused. Perhaps this should be in the FAQ...
thank you, you were right. I actually thought about libtool and update "libtool" but not "libtool-base".

now the update process is continuing. Let's hope the probelms I experienced are now solved and, at wrost, there is another netbsd-current tester around.

Riccardo