Re: How to install NetBSD with NO install media whatsoever if you have Linux already installed

Nice!  Now if there is a way to pass or bake-in IP information and
then SSH in to do the actual install, this would be exactly what I
need.

I have some remote Linux (XenServer) machines that I'd like to convert
to NetBSD dom0s, but sadly there's no remote console access to them.
So it's either try to find a way to start the install somehow from
inside Linux, or walk a stupid tech through it.

-Dustin