Coovachilli and NetBSD

Hello everybody,
I've tried to setup a NetBSD system acting as a captive portal with
CoovaChilli. FreeRadius is working with MySQL, dialupadmin is working
perfectly, I could compile CoovaChilli and run it but...it seems it's not
giving addresses via dhcp on the selected network card. I've been using it on
Debian for some years, and experienced no problems at all. Launching in debug
and foreground mode, I do not see any strange message, it opens the tun
interface, configures it properly and then just sits waiting for clients to
connect. When a client asks for an ip address, Chilli doesn't detect it at all,
as if nothing is happening. I'm using a freshly compiled netbsd-5.
Anybody has ever tried something like that? Any hint or suggestion?

Thank you,
Stefano