Re: NetBSD HEAD 5-1

On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 18:38:30 +0100
Gerard Lally <gerard%netmail.ie@localhost> wrote:

> Am I correct in thinking HEAD for 5-1 is the 5-1 RELEASE (of
> November 2010) plus fixes (up to September 2011) *without* the new
> features that will come with the 6.0 release (LVM, NPF, etc.)?

Sorry - I phrased this the wrong way.

What I should have said is, am I correct in thinking the latest 5-1
at NetBSD-daily is the 5-1 formal RELEASE (of November 2010) plus fixes
(up to September 2011) *without* the new features that will come with
the 6.0 release (LVM, NPF, etc.)?

If so, is this a better ISO to use than the formal release ISO of
11-2010? Does it include just security patches or does it include new
drivers as well?