Re: NetBSD vs FreeBSD

On 08/03/2011 12:00 PM, Alex Goncharov wrote:
And on the laptop side:  Nvidia builds drivers for Linux and FreeBSD.  I
am not sure it does that for NetBSD.

"On the laptop side"? Does this mean that Nvidia builds drivers for NetBSD on the desktop but not for laptops? I hadn't even realized that the chipsets were different. Is this correct?

I'm curious because "one day" I hope to experiment with CUDA on an Nvidia graphics card.

Daniel.
--
I'm not overweight, I'm undertall.