Re: NetBSD documentation-hackathon from August 10th to August 14th

On 20.07.2011 12:53, Julian Fagir wrote:

Hello Julian

After talking a bit around in the various NetBSD-IRC-channels, I was
encouraged asking for this, or rather trying to announce it.

In three weeks, from the 10th to 14th August, there will be the CCC camp
(http://camp.ccc.de) where few NetBSD-guys will be caught in an area less
than one km^2.

So: Are there people willing to participate in such a hackathon?
I will bring up a list of possible topics to work on next week (if you have
suggestions, just drop me a mail).

Thx for the initiative!

And here: /me would like to participate.

I once helped translating sysinst into German and such smaller stuff and would like to increase efforts.

PS: If there are people who attend the camp and would like to have a (Net)BSD
village: Mail me. I was trying to organize something, but until know there
were few people interested.

I would like to, but I'm already citizen of the Area42 (Swiss Chaos Village) -- so what about aligning it there, respectively create a confederation? (-> Kinda the Swiss way ;):
* https://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/Area42

--
hernani