Re: Weird problem mounting a cdrom, ktrace "fixed" it?

On Nov 29,  3:18am, Andy Ruhl wrote:
}
} This machine is a Seagate Dockstar, which is a version of a Sheevaplug.
}
} I have a USB cdrom drive and I had tried a few times to mount a cd and
} I kept getting a "read-only" error, which is weird since we know that
} a cdrom is read-only already. Sometimes I got "invalid argument" as
} well, but not always. I don't know why I got one error or the other.
}
} Anyway, I wanted to start looking into it a bit harder, and using
} ktrace "fixed" the problem:
}
} root@dockstar:~ # mount -t cd9660 /dev/cd0a /mnt

     I use mount -r -t cd9660 /dev/cd0a /mnt