Re: Mounting logical partition: invalid superblock error

On Tue, Jul 05, 2011 at 09:35:34PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> I am trying to mount ext3 file system on NetBSD.
>
> The disk has a number of ext3 partitions. I am able to mount those
> partitions that are primary. But get "invalid superblock" error when
> trying to mount a logical partition.

What exactly do you mean by "logical partition"?

Also, it will be difficult to help you if you do not send exact details of
what you type and how the system responds.  A log of a session in which
you try to do this would be a good start, along with the output of the
"fdisk" and "disklabel" commands for the disk in question.

Thor