Re: System load of 1 with CPU 100% idle

Hello,

Here's the output from raidctl -v -s raid0 when load is 1:

odin# raidctl -v -s raid0
Components:
           /dev/sd0a: optimal
           /dev/sd1a: optimal
No spares.
Component label for /dev/sd0a:
   Row: 0, Column: 0, Num Rows: 1, Num Columns: 2
   Version: 2, Serial Number: 2011062201, Mod Counter: 145
   Clean: No, Status: 0
   sectPerSU: 128, SUsPerPU: 1, SUsPerRU: 1
   Queue size: 100, blocksize: 512, numBlocks: 1952476416
   RAID Level: 1
   Autoconfig: Yes
   Root partition: Yes
   Last configured as: raid0
Component label for /dev/sd1a:
   Row: 0, Column: 1, Num Rows: 1, Num Columns: 2
   Version: 2, Serial Number: 2011062201, Mod Counter: 145
   Clean: No, Status: 0
   sectPerSU: 128, SUsPerPU: 1, SUsPerRU: 1
   Queue size: 100, blocksize: 512, numBlocks: 1952476416
   RAID Level: 1
   Autoconfig: Yes
   Root partition: Yes
   Last configured as: raid0
Parity status: clean
Reconstruction is 100% complete.
Parity Re-write is 100% complete.
Copyback is 100% complete.

I don't think there's any parity rewrite going on, raid seems to be
ok. Here's a daily graph of the load of the system:

http://i52.tinypic.com/11943g9.png

Thanks, Roger.