Lenovo X201 network card(s)?

Dear NetBSD users,

I have installed NetBSD i386 (NOT amd64) on a Lenovo x201 laptop. ifconfig -a
gives me only one card, wm0, and that does not connect over DHCP. So, any
suggestions how I could get my wireless working and that ethernet-card wm0
actually connecting?

(The very same system, if I swap the disk into a different machine, works
absolutely OK - there, with an ath0 wireless and a sip0 ethernet card.)

Thank you in advance,

Nino