BSDCan 2011 is coming up VERY soon!

I have not yet seen an announcement for the BSDCan 2011 conference on
the NetBSD events web page, nor have I seen anyone post about it here
(and the advocacy mailing list seems to be spam-only these days), so I
thought I'd take the initiative to post an announcement about it myself:

BSDCan - The BSD Conference

BSDCan, a BSD conference held in Ottawa, Canada, has quickly established
itself as the technical conference for people working on and with 4.4BSD
based operating systems and related projects.  The organizers have found
a fantastic formula that appeals to a wide range of people from extreme
novices to advanced developers.

The cost is extremely reasonable, and the content is quite exceptional.

BSDCan 2011 will be held on 13-14 May 2011 at University of Ottawa, and
will be preceded by two days of tutorials on 11-12 May 2011.

There will be related events (of a social nature, for the most part) on
the day before and after the conference.

        <URL:http://www.bsdcan.org/2011/>

There are also Linked-IN, Facebook, and Twitter pages and events.
Please help us to spread the word.

        <URL:http://events.linkedin.com/BSDCan-2011/pub/613772>
        <URL:https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=272755641371>
        <URL:https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=102203263198641&ref=mf>
        <URL:http://www.twitter.com/bsdcan>

And of course there's a mailing list for official announcements: