Re: PCI-X vs sound card issues ...

Hi,

I don't want to bash the Creative Audigy/Soundblaster cards but having
worked professionally in audio before, I have known them to be very buggy
and the cause of many obscure problems on all platforms (supported or not).

I hope you can find a working solution and update the list if you find
something.  Regards