Re: Pathological RAIDframe rebuild times

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011, Matthias Scheler wrote:
On Fri, Apr 08, 2011 at 11:33:12AM +0100, Stephen Borrill wrote:
I've a couple of HP Microservers, both with 4x WD Caviar Green 2TB
drives.

Are these drivers with 4KB blocks?

Yes.

I'm attempting to create a RAID5 array, stripe is 32 and partitions
start at 0 sectors. I've tried both 3 and 4 disk arrays
(understanding the preference for 3 disks ones as discussed in
earlier threads).

Where does the MBR partition start?

There is no partition table as I'm booting from USB.

--
Stephen