dhcpcd-gtk doesn't show up

Hi all!

I have a little problem with dhcpcd-gtk on NetBSD5.1 (i386) with a Gnome
desktop. Whenever I want to start dhcpcd-gtk, I get this response:

sushi# dhcpcd-gtk
libnotify-Message: Unable to get session bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible
causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus
security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network
connection was broken.
** Message: Connecting ...
** Message: Connected to dhcpcd-dbus-0.5.2
** Message: Status changed to connected
** Message: Connected to dhcpcd-5.1.3
** Message: bge0: BOUND
** Message: iwi0: BOUND
** Message: iwi0: Received scan results

No GUI shows up. As far as I can see it's about the "Unable to get session bus"
message, isn't it?

This is, what my rc.conf looks like:

dhcpcd=YES
dhcpcd_flags="-q -b"
[...]
wpa_supplicant=YES
wpa_supplicant_flags="-B -i iwi0 -c /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf"

Why do I want to use dhcpcd-gtk? I'm using a laptop and I want some kind of a
graphical tool to switch between the ethernet card and the WLAN NIC. As far as
I can see, dhcpcd-gtk offers this kind of service.

So, what am I missing?

WEB.DE DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt mit
gratis Handy-Flat! http://produkte.web.de/go/DSL_Doppel_Flatrate/2