Re: alternative "info" reader (was: kernel makeoptions)

"Thomas Mueller" writes:
- I went to pkgsrc on the WWW, found misc/pinfo, went from there to
- the web site for pinfo, downloaded the source code for pinfo-0.6.10,
- which is a newer version than what is in pkgsrc.  Now I intend to
- build for Linux, not using pkgsrc.

Please submit a PR,   perhaps with patches, noting that pinfo
has been updated.

--
Eric Schnoebelen                eric%cirr.com@localhost
http://www.cirr.com