Re: How to compose kernel makeoptions

Thanks Chuck,

so i guess i can ignore/not worry about the makeoptions line in the config
or/and add "-march=pentium3"

and if that's so ... well it was strange to see the new option as a
makeoption instead of what is was before, so i'm making something out of
nothing perhaps.

where do i find the march definitions? is there a master list?

thanks,
charles