Re: double fault when using fssconfig + repetitive savecore problem

Hi,

On a hunch I changed the default hypervisor (kvm, /usr/bin/kvm) to qemu (/usr/bin/qemu-system-x86_64), and lo and behold, suddenly fssconfig works!

So kvm probably had me hunting ghosts.... sigh.

In addition, NetBSD now listens to ACPI events (which also didn't work under kvm).

Unfortunately, re0 still has the watchdog problem, and console input is a tad nervous now (key repeat rate seems off).

cheers,

Theo