Re: Can't compile NetBSD-5.1 STABLE amd64

ok, i reinstalled my system from scratch.

Downloaded the sources of NetBSD-5

did a build and still it stops at the same place (librump) .

This time I didnt use a XEN_DOM0 Kernel, but a Generic one I just
recompiled (kernels compile without a problem).

Any hints? Could it be my hardware? Or my cgd? Whole System is
encrypted, even swap.
But for the compile I created mfs /tmp with 2GB space.

Any hints how to get closer to the problem?

Please find the latest error log attached.

Regards,
Markus

--
Mit freundlichen GrÃÃen,
i.A. Markus Maiwald

Apple for Works - *NIX for Network - Windows for Solitaire

Security is the one concept, which makes things in your life stay as
they are. Otto Normal is a man, who is afraid of changes in his life;
so naturally he does not employ security.