Re: Monitoring bandwidth utilization with/on NetBSD

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011, Chris Ross wrote:
Is there an easy way, either within ipf, or with a package in pkgsrc, to get reports on the amount of network traffic used, ideally on a per-IP-address basis? I want both to know how much bandwidth I'm using on a whole, and which of the machines behind the edge router machine are using how much of it. Various time-slicing options would be useful too, but mostly I need large-scale (per day/week/month) numbers, not momentary numbers.

1) ntop
2) nagios with net-snmp, but that will only monitoring full traffic

 - Hubert