Re: static analysis on NetBSD code.

On Jan 14, 2011, at 7:40 AM, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 12:28:40AM +0100, Fritz Wuehler wrote:
>> Thor Lancelot Simon <tls%panix.com@localhost> wrote:
>>
>> First of all, the plural of code is code. You look like an idiot when you
>> write "NetBSD codes." (I'm responding to the previous H1B poster here, not
>> TLS.)
>
> I agree with most of the other content of your message, but I think you
> could have skipped the swipe about what you presume is nikunj's immigration
> status.

What actually caught me was the fixation on the word 'codes', as if assuming
that english was his native language... I don't think you look like an idiot
when you write "NetBSD codes".  You just look like someone who isn't a native
english speaker and are for the most part doing a pretty stellar job of
communicating.  I think you look more like an idiot for being critical of
grammar/pluralization and so I pretty much discounted the rest of Mr. Wuehler's
post.