Support for atheros ar9285

Hi everybody,

I tried, for the first time, to install netbsd on my laptop and everything
went fine but for my internet connection. So I'm wondering if any of you
have managed to get the atheros ar9285 wifi card working with netbsd. I even
tried to get the win xp driver working with the netbsd's NDIS wrapper but
this complety messed up my kernel which won't boot anymore.

Thank you in advance for your help

RÃmi