pciback.hide problems with Xen3.3 on 5.1/amd64

Hi,

I'm running a DOM0 on NetBSD 5.1/amd64 with xenkernel33-3.3.2nb1
and xentools33-3.3.2nb3.

Everything works fine and I wanted to try to use my
second network card in a DOMU (also NetBSD 5.1/amd64) with
pciback.hide.

I followed the instructions in
http://www.netbsd.org/ports/xen/howto.html#pci-pass-through

This is the network card in DOM0:

pcictl pci1 list

017:01:0: 3Com 3c905B-TX 10/100 Ethernet (ethernet network, revision 0x24)

The line in grub's menu.lst reads:

module (hd0,a)/netbsd-XEN3_DOM0.gz bootdev=wd0a ro console=tty0
pciback.hide=(11:01.0)

(as I understand it, 017 is decimal and grub needs it in hex?)

When I reboot the DOM0, ex0 does not any more appear in dmesg and I have
an entry in /kern:

holmes# cat /kern/xen/pci/0000:11:01.0
vendor: 0x10b7
product: 0x9055
subsys_vendor: 0x10b7
subsys_product: 0x9055
I/O: 0x00002000 - 0x00002080
mem: 0xfc500000 - 0xfc500080
irq: 196

vendor and product indicate, that I catched the right device.

The entries in the DOMU kernel config file are:

# PCI pass-through support:
xpci* at xenbus ?                       #Xen3 PCI front end driver
pci* at xpci ?
# you then need to add your PCI devices drivers below.
ex*     at pci? dev ? function ?        # 3Com 90x[BC]

And the Xen config file has:

pci = [ '011:01.0' ]

Anyway, the custom build DOMU kernel does not show the ex0 during
boot or in dmesg!
Also using xm in the DOM0 does not give me any hint:

xm pci-list philip

shows nothing.

Any ideas?

TIA,