wsdisplay issue?

Hi,

I appear to be having an issue with wsdisplay or something related.

I've just updated my laptop, which was an install of NetBSD/i386 3.0 to
5.1_STABLE. All 4 screens created by default were working fine under
3.0, but now only the first screen appears to work under 5.1.

Some info:

NetBSD 5.1_STABLE i386 i386
Userland and kernel compiled 28-DEC-2010, updated from CVS the same day.

All the screens appear to be created according to dmesg:
wsdisplay0: screen 1 added (80x25, vt100 emulation)
wsdisplay0: screen 2 added (80x25, vt100 emulation)
wsdisplay0: screen 3 added (80x25, vt100 emulation)
wsdisplay0: screen 4 added (80x25, vt100 emulation)

However it seems that I can only access the first screen. I'm not seeing
any errors in /var/log/messages, the screens are simply blank with a
flasing cursor in the top left.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Steve