ALTQ and pf

I have the attatched pf.conf that I've been using for months, with the
exception of the queuing. I added it the other day, using examples and the
pf FAQ, but no matter what I do, all traffic is placed in the default queue.
No traffic is placed in any queue except for the default queue. I'm assuming
it has something to do with the IP Masquerading I'm using, but I can't think
of what. Any suggestions, comments, and questions are welcome.

NetBSD gandalf.pulpie.net 5.1_RC4 NetBSD 5.1_RC4 (GANDALF-$Revision:
1.000.0.00 $) #3: Thu Nov 11 09:33:41 EST 2010
root%gandalf.pulpie.net@localhost:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GANDALF
i386

--
EMFN(SU) Byron Grobe, USN

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of pf.conf]