NetBSD 5.0.2 does not boot properly on Toshiba Satellite, keyboard problems

Hello,

I'm trying to install NetBSD 5.0.2 on my Toshiba Satellite A210-199
laptop.
Actually I've installed it on the hdd using QEMU from Debian GNU/Linux,
but when I reboot to NetBSD, it does not start properly.

In the normal mode the kernel boots up and stops somewhere after
enumerating USB devices. I can turn the system off with "Power" button on
laptop and that's all.

When I boot the system without ACPI, it boots successfully and invites me
to enter login/pass, but my laptop keyboard does not work here.

I've found a similar issue: http://gnats.netbsd.org/34100

The solition was to disable ohci. I haven't found such option in the BIOS
or kernel boot options. Could somebody please advice what should I do to
disable ohci?

Also, will the external USB keyboard work in NetBSD if I will boot the
system in the no-ACPI mode?

Thanks in advance,
Dmitry