BSD-Day@2010 Announcement

Dear users,

I would like to invite you to come to one day BSD event in Budapest where we
NetBSD is going to have 3 talks now.

BSD-Day@2010
============

The purpose of this one-day event is to gather Central European
developers of today's open-source BSD systems, popularize their work,
and provide an interface for real-life communication.  There are no
formalities, no papers, and no registration or participation fee,
however the invited developers are encouraged to give a talk on their
favorite BSD-related topic, then have a beer with the other folks around
:-)

This year's BSD-Day will be held in Budapest, Hungary at Eotvos Lorand
University, Faculty of Informatics on November 20, 2010.

For more information, see this link (and do not forget to register!):

   http://wiki.freebsd.org/BSDDay_2010

See you at the BSD-Day in Budapest!