Re: Problems with NetBSD 5.0.2 and memory on AMD GEODE LX800 (processes killing)

> I can't replicate it properly, but I've compiled and installed the
> "sysutils/psmisc" tools and have seen that every time I launch "killall
> someprogram" (with "someprogram" being in execution or not, doesn't matter),
> it crashes and segfaults.

here's the result of the ktrace of killall ("ciao" does not exists, but same
happens with existing processes) :

   557      1 killall  CALL  write(2,0xbfbfcb30,0x18)
   557      1 killall  GIO   fd 2 wrote 24 bytes
       "ciao: no process killed\n"
   557      1 killall  RET   write 24/0x18
   557      1 killall  PSIG  SIGSEGV SIG_DFL: code=SEGV_MAPERR,
addr=0x666d5f00, trap=6)
   557      1 killall  NAMI  "killall.core"

Here's the result of gdb:
gdb /usr/pkg/bin/killall ./killall.core
GNU gdb 6.5
This GDB was configured as "i386--netbsdelf"...(no debugging symbols found)

Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libc.so.12...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libc.so.12
Reading symbols from /usr/libexec/ld.elf_so...(no debugging symbols
found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/libexec/ld.elf_so
Core was generated by `killall'.
#0  0x666d5f00 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x666d5f00 in ?? ()