Re: fail to start Xen DomU, vncviewer: unable to open display ""

It's same.  Manuel Bouyer said it's a x-windows problem, I think so because
nothing display when I execute " echo $DISPLAY " ,  and I use the default X
settings with the full installation set, I can startx, but the display is
bad because I do not install anyother X manager, desktop environment, even
the display card.