PF Connection Loss during file transfer

I have an 4.0 system that is set up as a firewall using PF.

I previously had this same system connected to a 1.5/768 DSL line and I
did not have a problem.

I now have a 12/2 Cable modem and when I transfer files the connection
gets dropped.  This is a lightly loaded system with only personal servers.

I have been looking at pfctl -si and don't see problems there
Interface Stats for fxp1              IPv4             IPv6
  Bytes In                      2391189172                0
  Bytes Out                     2155938429                0
  Packets In
    Passed                         5128848                0
    Blocked                            367                0
  Packets Out
    Passed                         5198289                0
    Blocked                              3                0

State Table                          Total             Rate
  current entries                      135
  searches                        20747536           81.3/s
  inserts                           188282            0.7/s
  removals                          188147            0.7/s
Counters
  match                             189754            0.7/s
  bad-offset                             0            0.0/s
  fragment                               0            0.0/s
  short                                  0            0.0/s
  normalize                              0            0.0/s
  memory                                 0            0.0/s
  bad-timestamp                          0            0.0/s
  congestion                             0            0.0/s
  ip-option                              0            0.0/s
  proto-cksum                            0            0.0/s
  state-mismatch                       550            0.0/s
  state-insert                           3            0.0/s
  state-limit                            0            0.0/s
  src-limit                              0            0.0/s
  synproxy                               0            0.0/s

Where else should I be looking?

fxp1 at pci0 dev 13 function 0: i82559 Ethernet, rev 8
fxp1: interrupting at irq 5
ex0 at pci0 dev 14 function 0: 3Com 3c905B-TX 10/100 Ethernet (rev. 0x30)
ex0: interrupting at irq 7