How user can mount?

Hi!
I want to mount my flash stick under ordinal user. So, I do:
# sysctl -w vfs.generic.usermount=1
# chmod 666 /dev/sd0*
# usermod -G operator skoro
Next, I reboot system, insert flash stick into usb port (it detected as sd0)
and try to mount:
$ mount_msdos /dev/sd0e ~/mount
mount_msdos: "mount/" is a non-resolved or relative path.
mount_msdos: using "/home/skoro/mount" instead.
mount_msdos: /dev/sd0e on /home/skoro/mount: Operation not permitted

What wrong? Any help appreciated.

--
(\_/)
(O.o)