Re: I hate emulators.

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 1:59 AM, matthew sporleder wrote:
> QEMU should definitely work. ÂDo you see anything in your boot
> messages talking about the network card? ÂI seem to recall QEMU
> supporting something other than an ne2000 as well.

No, I don't see anything about a network card. I checked in
/var/log/messages and I didn't see anything that sounded remotely like
network card (e.g. no "eth0" or "network").

Yes, QEMU is supposed to support other cards as well. I tried a few
others such as RealTek, but it's no use. I see nothing on
/var/log/messages.

qemu -hda NetBSD.img -net nic,model=rtl8139

http://wiki.qemu.org/download/qemu-doc.html

Daniel.
--
Intolerant people should be shot.