RE: Porting Documentation

Hi,
I've already read these documents and actually found them very helpful in
working on other projects.  But now I'm interested in the AVR32 architecture
and I've found an earlier reference (2006) where someone implies that a port is
underway but it looks like no one has made a real attempt at it.  I'm
attempting to bid on a contract and I've got 3 months to build a proof of
concept.

If it is possible I would really appreciate some advise!

Thanks,

CLN