Re: NetBSD, Android, and VPN

Use the native VPN Client bundled with your Android (whichever you are using
- missing facts here) if you have a never fon (mostly running Android 2.x).
If you have an older one you must root your fon and put OpenVPN on it (works
best).

On NetBSD Server set up L2TP/IPSec VPN which should work best with different
mobiles (Symbian/Android/Win).

--
Mit freundlichen Grü�en,
i.A. Markus Maiwald

Email:    info.mts.consult%gmail.com@localhost
Skype: mts.consult

Di-Do:    10:00h-16:00h
Fon:        +31 629 50 70 65

Apple for Works - Linux for Network - Windows for Solitaire