i386: Issues with flash in firefox

Hi,

does anyone have a setup with a working flash plugin in native firefox on i386?

Though I can see some flash content, there are some issues:

1. Graphics are sometimes rendered with some strange offset: The image
is rendered ok most of the time but then suddenly, part of the image
(mostly the top left part) is additionally visible further to the
right and below - the original part of the image located at that place
is overwritten. While this is mainly visible in animated flash based
advertisements (which I don't mind), it also renders some flash
applications unusable.

2. There seem to be issues with user input (via mouse) for instance:
a) The file upload application in Google Mail (e-mail attachments) or
Google Docs does not react when clicking on it.
b) In flash videos, pressing the Play "button" does not start the video.

Does this sound familiar? Do you have a workaround?

I am using:
- firefox-3.5.8 (installed from source)
- nspluginwrapper-1.2.2nb2 (installed via pkgin)
- adobe-flash-plugin-10.0.0.525 (installed via pkgin)
on NetBSD/i386 5.0.2.

Kind regards
Ingolf