Re: cannot mount small FFS filesystem?

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010, Antti Kantee wrote:
               if (error) {
-                       fs = NULL;
-                       goto out;
+                       continue;

that sort of works, but I only get ~7k free space... not really much,
and mounting with "-o log" doesn't work at all for me (using netbsd-5 sources):

        # mount -o log /dev/vnd0a /mnt
        mount_ffs: /dev/vnd0a on /mnt: No space left on device

and on the console:

        ffs_wapbl: cylinder group size of 0 MB  is not big enough for journal
        wapbl_allocate_log_file: log not allocated, largest extent is 0MB
        /dev/vnd0a: file system not clean (fs_clean=0x4); please fsck(8)
        /dev/vnd0a: lost blocks 0 files 0

Ignoring the part about fsck(8) and mounting the file system without "-o log" results in a kernel crash. But I guess that patch is enough for a start... thanks!

 - Hubert