Re: Questions about filesystem choice

Hello all -

Okay now that I've had sysinst put / into a FFSv1 filesystem on wd0 and NetBSD
can boot itself I am looking now to configure the NetBSD installation to run
swap, /var, /usr, and /home from filesystems on sd0.

disklabel again presents a lot of filesystem choices - interestingly I do not
see FFS among them now that I am running disklabel from a booted NetBSD kernel.

PRESUMING that the sparc64 architecture does not require some particular
filesystem(s) for these (Eduardo?) might any other filesystems be particularly
 advantageous for /var, /usr, or /home?

Thanks,