glidepad tap click

When I initially installed NetBSD on this Asus Eee 1000H netbook I
recall that I was able to tap the glidepad area to click on things,
however ever since I upgraded to 5.99.15 and Xorg (instead of XFree86)
I've not had this functionality working ...

Not an urgent thing (I've been living with it broken for most of a year
now), but is there any way to get this working again? The glidepad
appears to be recognised by the pms driver ...

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch%mjch.net@localhost                                                left